Want to learn more about what the Lab is about? Starting today, and for the next week, Gizmodo will be running a series of stories on Intellectual Ventures and some of the projects that are underway. The first story about invention gives a brief mention of us. The second, more extensive, piece describes who we are and why we’re here, including a video tour of the facilities. Keep an eye out this week for a lot more coverage from Gizmodo. We’ll link to the articles below as they are released.
- Eureka: Hello Invention (8.25.10)
- How Intellectual Ventures Wants to Reinvent Invention (8.25.10)
- Why Ideas are Expensive (8.26.10)
- Why We Need More Inventions. Lots More Inventions (8.26.10)
- Why Failure Is an Option at Intellectual Ventures (8.27.10)
- How Nathan Myhrvold and Intellectual Ventures Would Change the Patent System (8.27.10)